Marketers must learn to write for professional publications, scholarly journals, and clients. You have worked on two of these three. Now it is time to write for a marketing publication meant for practitioners and academics. You could become a published writer. Wouldn’t that look good on your resume?
This is your chance to shine. The marketing-focused articles need to have a marketing focus, but the topics are broad and can reflect your own taste.
- Post your article to the Discussion Board.
- Note: Failure to write a marketing-focused article may result in a zero for the main post grade.
- Add a Question for discussion at the end of your story.
- If you are engaging in research, be sure to cite your source(s) in APA format. 300 words
Part 2 300 words
Let us take a look at the Course Description and Course Objectives:
- Course Description
- This course provides a systematic approach to structure, implementation, and analysis of marketing research for decision making. This course will focus on analysis of information about the customer as well as information about the customer’s wants and needs for the purposes of developing marketing promotional campaigns, developing new products and refining current product offerings, and improving customer service efforts.
- Terminal Course Objectives (TCOs)
- Compose a marketing problem into a feasible research question.
- Construct effective research surveys and questionnaires.
- Analyze and interpret external information.
- Analyze and interpret analyze internal information.
- Appropriately use effective communication techniques.
Share with the group how you think this class has developed skills that will serve you in your profession.
- What skills are most important for your industry and career path?
- What aspects of the course would you like to study further?