Write a one-page summary including the following points:
1. What did you learn during this assignment?
2. Were you able to meet all of the above requirements?
3. Did you change your normal dietary habits in order to meet the goals?
4. How do you think this assignment will affect how you treat patients in the future when doing diet counseling?
5. Be sure to include references that you use. References are to be listed in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics format.
Renal Diet (option 1)
Energy: 1500 kcal – 1750 kcal
Sodium: 2000 – 3000 mg
Phosphorous: No more than 1000 mg
Energy: 1508 kcal (within the goal)
Protein: 61.8 g (too much)
Sodium: 1723.2 mg (not meet)
Phosphorous: 876.4 mg (within the goal)