6.4 Assignment: Final Paper
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review and consider your devotional reflections (1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1 5.1 and 6.1) and your responses and the feedback from your instructor for Assignments: 1.4, 2.4, 4.4, and 5.4.
- Create a personal code of ethics and framework that will guide you in professional and personal decision making.
- Part I: Personal Code of Ethics
- Your code should address behavior in the following areas: Relationships, Honesty, Integrity, Work Ethics, Transparency, and Diversity.
- For each element of your code, justify your principle by linking it to a concept articulated in the secular or biblical ethical frameworks presented in this class. Provide a detailed evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Part II: Personal Ethical Framework
- Why does each of us believe what we do?
- Why do we choose to respond in a particular way when faced with an ethical dilemma?
- Describe how your personal code of ethics will help you respond when confronted with an ethical dilemma.
- How will your personal code of ethics allow you to advance diversity in your workplace? (inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, age, disability [physical or mental], sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, and socioeconomic status for example)
- Your paper should be between 1,200 and 1,500 words.
- Be sure to use correct spelling, grammar, and APA format and include at least five scholarly sources and biblical integration in the paper. (Note: cover pages, academic sources, reference pages, etc. do not count towards the word length requirement in your paper.) For questions on APA style, go to OCLS APA Writing Styles Guide.
- When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself (name your assignment “LastName_CodeofEthics”) and submit a copy through the Assignment Submission Page by the end of the workshop (Turnitin will be enabled).