Income Inequality And Social Structure
Write a 200 word essay using a newspaper opinion (oped) piece as your model. Look at oped’s in the Washington Post or New York Times for examples. Your essay should focus on income inequality in the United States and include an explanation and critique of the five of the following six concepts:
1) the Myth of Job Creators
2) the relationship between the wealthy class and laws
3) the federal income tax system
4) the importance of human capital
5) the importance of a thriving middle class for the economy and democracy
6) the disproportionate effect of lack of human capital investment, globalization and automation on subgroups within the United States.