United States Department of Labor Case Study
Go to the United States Department of Labor website to read “Continuation of Health Coverage – COBRA.” This website communicates the current regulations and federal involvement in employee benefits. Navigate the website to become familiar with its contents.
Write a five- to seven-page paper in which you:
- Describe the major features of this website and how each feature can be used to monitor employee benefits.
- Explain how employers could verify that their employee benefits comply with all federal laws by using this resource.
- Explain how employees would use this information to ensure their benefits rights are protected.
- Create an outline of the website so that you could orient others to its usefulness for regulatory compliance.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Review how employers and employees can benefit from the Health Plans and Benefits section of the United States Department of Labor website.