Hinduism: Major Religion and beliefs
- The research must address the following:
- Summarize the major beliefs of that religion.
- Identify major religious holidays in that religious tradition.
- Discuss how the religious beliefs of the people practicing the religion you chose affect the health of the congregation.
- Compare and contrast the religion chosen with the Judeo-Christian beliefs that are commonly followed in the USA. Include effects of beliefs, holidays, specific practices, and knowledge.
- Discuss the effect of the religious practice you chose on the holistic health care of the individual.
- Discuss the general importance of religion and spirituality to the members of that faith community in their health.
- Lastly, Discuss how your research has helped you understand the implications of that faith on the nursing care you might deliver to a person of that faith
- Your FINAL should be:
- At least 6 pages
- Use citations and references as needed
- Typed utilizing proper spelling, grammar and in APA style
Paper: Major Religion Rubric
Each student is to choose a religion of interest. This choice may or may not be your practicing religion. Your choice needs to be approved by the Professor.
Levels of Achievement
Religion of interest identi�ed. 0 to 5 points
Major beliefs and holidays identi�ed. 0 to 10 points
Compare and contrast religion’s beliefs with health care and promotion.
0 to 15 points
Compare and contrast chosen religion with Judeo-Christianity (most commonly followed in USA).
0 to 15 points
Importance of religion and spirituality to the religion discussed. 0 to 15 points
Implications of chosen religion on nursing care in all aspects of care. 0 to 20 points
Followed proper APA formatting to include: citations, references & correct spelling/grammar.
0 to 20 points
View Associated Items
Print Close Window
1 of 1 5/13/2021, 2:36 PM
Home – Osty Writers