I need a paper for each assignment and can you please put the name of the assignment with the paper so when submitted it should be two different paper and not on the same paper. Post assignment by 6:30 PST please and thank you
1.) Gang Stories
For this assignment, you will analyze the life of someone who has been involved in a gang. You can use the video in the link below, or you can use your own life experiences if you or someone you know has been involved in gangs.
My story; from gangland daughter to star teacher
Use the information on page 125 of your textbook (Table 5.2) to start your analysis of Pearl Arredondo’s life story, your own story if you have been affected by gangs, or someone you know. Then write a 4-page paper answering the following questions:
- How was she able to rise above crime, delinquency, and gang life?
- Identify at least four factors that you believe are important for one to understand the origins of the juvenile’s delinquent behavior.
- What protective factors helped Pearl Arredondo (or the person in your own story)?
- What risk factors did she face?
- Apply at least two research-based early intervention programs described in Chapter 9 that Pearl Arredondo could use in the school program she created.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may research local, federal and state statues in Reno Nevada.
The paper should follow guidelines for clear and organized writing:
- Include an introductory paragraph and concluding paragraph.
- Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
- Adhere to standard rules of English grammar, punctuation, mechanics, and spelling.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Critically analyze the historical rise in power of gangs and gang affiliation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the numerous effects, including addiction, of drugs, which motivate the market.
- Discuss the historical laws associated with illegal substances.
- Distinguish the difference among Italian, Irish, Asian, Russian, and other crime syndicates.
- Clearly differentiate between productive and non-productive law enforcement strategies used to address the drug problem in America.
- Examine the activities, motivation, operations, logistics, and finances associated with the world drug trade and the relation to gang and organized crime cultures.
- Assess release and reentry considerations for criminal offenders.
2.) Presentation Recording
Watch the Presentation Recording Assignment Walkthrough Video.
Note: The specific book information referenced in the video has changed. Refer to the following assignment instructions for correct page numbers in BCOM, 9th edition. Individual sections may have different policies regarding handing in work early for review. Please check with your professor.
You must have access to audio or video recording equipment (a microphone or webcam, digital camcorder, or cell phone with a high-quality camera or microphone) to complete this assignment.
You will present the PowerPoint presentation you created in Week 6 and outlined last week. Remember that the content should focus on a specific aspect of social media use in the workplace. Examples include the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, policies involving social media, proper professional communication through social media platforms, or any number of other angles.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address some aspect of social media in the workplace.
- Present in a clear, logical manner.
- Include the presentation from the assignment, PowerPoint Presentation.
- Be appropriately paced. Total time should not exceed 10 minutes in length.
- Assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.
- Follow the professional presentation requirements from Chapter 12 (pages 202–224) in BCOM 9th edition.
- Clearly deliver the presentation content (audio).
- Wear appropriate professional attire (if using video option) and provide high-resolution audio (if using narrated PowerPoint option).
- Clarity and Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language or style requirements.
- Run spell and grammar check before submitting.
Your assignment must be completed in PowerPoint (using either .PPT or .PPTX format) [for narrated PowerPoint option]. The presentation must be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Recorded live narration of the PowerPoint slides.
- A video recording of the student presenting the presentation (submitted in an appropriate video format like .mov or .mp4 and uploaded as an attached file).
- A video link uploaded to YouTube and submitted through Blackboard (links that do not work at the time of grading will be scored as a 0).
- A scheduled live presentation to the instructor (subject to schedule availability).
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Conduct a presentation using professional communication skills.