1. What is traffic data?
2. What is location data?
3. What are the differences between content and non-content telecommunications and electronic communications data?
4. What does the ECPA permit law enforcement agencies to do?
5. How can U.S. government agencies obtain subscriber records from telecommunications and electronic communications service providers?
6. When can a U.S. government agency obtain a suspect’s email?
7. When can providers disclose emails and records to the U.S. government voluntarily?
8. How do the ECPA and the USA Patriot Act regulate the interception of electronic communications, government access to those communications, and government access to ISP records?
9. Which laws regulate personal information stored in government databases?
10. Which sections of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 were direct results of the financial scandals that occurred in 2001 and 2002?