Patient And Physician Relationship
Satisfactory responses to discussion questions are evaluated in three categories 1) Main point, 2) Support, and 3) Execution. Class discussion is worth 60 points of the 170 total class points. To receive the maximum number of points for discussion board participation the student must adhere to the following evaluation criteria:
Evaluation Criteria for Demonstration of Knowledge and Responsiveness to Assignments
1. Postings demonstrate that readings are very clearly understood.
2. Postings are germane to the issue (chatty, humorous posts are OK and add flavor to the discussion but are not factored into grades).
3. Postings fully address the requirements of discussion thread assignments.
4. Postings are specific and sufficiently explained with references to the readings and/or other sources.
5. Sources add value/new insight into the discussions. APA citations are required when using another’s words or paraphrasing.
6. Postings exhibit careful contemplation and critical review of course material.
7. Postings are understandable and grammatically correct.